The stress management modalities offered at our Center were developed and are facilitated by Dr. Casellas. They are modeled after the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn, David Emerson, Bessel van der Kolk, and Zindel Segal. You’ll find that once learned and espoused, the modalities can be summoned whenever necessary to reduce the levels of stress.
- Mindfulness yoga (modeled on Trauma-Sensitive Yoga
for the management of PTSD and C-PTSD.
- Mindfulness meditation (Vipassana meditation)
- Loving-kindness meditation
- Yoga Nidra
- Body-scan meditation
- Mindful eating
- Walking meditation
- Creating ideal sleeping environments*
* At the moment, we suggest that clients experiencing difficulties with insomnia refer to Frank Apodaca’s
“The Sleep Judge” for information on how to create the ideal sleeping environment. Click here to get to his website.
There are no reviews yet.